Mr Paul Davey, FRCSEd (Tr & Orth)
Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon
Mr Davey specialises in hand and wrist surgery. He treats fractures and trauma to the hand and wrist as well conditions caused by degenerative and soft tissue problems, for example thumb base arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Mr Davey was appointed Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in 2002 having completed a twelve month fellowship in a plastic surgery unit in addition to his orthopaedic training. He has specialised in hand and wrist surgery since his appointment.
- Fractures of the wrist and hand
- Osteoarthritis of the wrist and hand
- Tendon problems e.g. trigger digits and De Quervain’s
- Nerve compression syndromes
- Ganglia and other soft tissue conditions e.g. Dupuytren’s contractures
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Supervising Examiner for the Membership Examination in Surgery (MRCS) at The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- MRCS Committee Member (RCS Edinburgh)
- Intercollegiate Committee Member for MRCS MCQ and OSCE Sections
- Intercollegiate Examiner for Fellowship in Trauma and Orthopaedics (FRCS)
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand